Pallas University of Applied Sciences, ERASMUS ID code EE TARTU05 and PIC 949148202, participates actively in the Erasmus programme which is the European Commission’s educational programme for higher education students, teachers and institutions.
Pallas UAS has been awarded the Erasmus Charter for Higher Education 2021-2027.
The Erasmus Policy Statement can be found here.
Our success story
- In December 2009, Estonian Ministry of Education and Research and Archimedes Foundation nominated Tartu Art College (from August 1, 2018 Pallas University of Applied Sciences) the most successful education institution in Estonia concerning international activities.
- In October 2010 Pallas was chosen to the Erasmus Success Stories Brochure.
- In October 2017 Pallas organised successfully its first International Week and International Conference.
- In June 2019 Pallas organised the International Summer Studio in the course of which students and academic staff from Georgia, Kazakhstan, Lithuania and Estonia performed a wall painting to the centre of town titled “Message on the Wall”.
- In July, 2021 Pallas organised the International Summer Studio to introduce Estonian art to international guests. During one week participants from Finland and Lithuania visited Pallas, artists’ studios, art related locations and organisations in Tartu and neighboring areas.
- The percentage of outgoing mobility in the frame of Erasmus in 2018/2019 was 9. Based on this criterium, Pallas is among the top higher education institutions in Estonia which are engaged in Erasmus.
The percentages of the following years were affected by restrictions related to the spread of coronavirus, being on the rise again and reaching above 7% in 2021/2022.
- In 2022 Pallas received the highest points among Estonian HEIs for the execution of the 2019 Erasmus+ project that lasted for 3 years.
Semester dates 2022/2023
Autumn semester: August 29, 2022 — January 20, 2023 (Orientation Day: August 26)
Spring semester: January 30, 2023 — May 26, 2023 (Orientation Day: January 27)
Application deadlines 2023/2024:
May 10, 2023.
November 10, 2023.